All 8 art Reviews

a look into universe a look into universe

pretty cool

not bad. more stars though i think!!!

Acolyte Acolyte

i agree with below

would be nice to have many more slightly dimmer (than the brightest) in the background. definately.

Cover of tRIP Mag Cover of tRIP Mag

tiki has a point

it is kinda messy, but besides that it looks pretty sweet, with the use of background and the foreground. i like it. maybe lighter "searchlights" though cause to me it looks like the should be coming for the city setting, rather than have an appearance of the main foreground or text.

pretty good

Real TANKMEN Real TANKMEN

wow

really good perception of the series. nice visual. the detail is perfect. very very nice. only thing is it seems like an akward pose for both of the tankmen, they both seem "uptight" if you know what i mean.

im no artist, so i dont have the right to judge but it does look like that to me. but again, great work on the detail.

Girlchan in Paradise Girlchan in Paradise

i... agree

that is why

Maiko (Fan Service) Maiko (Fan Service)

hmm i agree

i agree with countless leuce. i think it would be better if she wasnt loosing her boobs,.

the guitar doesnt really make the picture all better cause i think its a little randomly placed personally(the way its standing), but its alright.

pretty good overall

Vortex00 responds:

I seriously think you are missing the idea that the guitar is there to censor the picture..

You opinion is noted and respected, however I disagree. It's a cartoon, let's make a huge fuss about what she is doing as if she is a real person. The nature of this character I created is kinky/slutty to begin with, so the picture is fitting in every aspect.

Jessica - Hope Jessica - Hope

thats awesome

looks really good. i think a tiny bit of the shading might have been too much/too little. not sure though

Hazelynn Hazelynn

maybe remove the watermark

but add a different one :P cause otherwise people could assume you stole it.

but it is a decent drawing. hard to see much wrong with it

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

well the watermark says stratkat, which is my username for pretty much everything, i can see why people would think that.