Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

music froze?

For some reason I think the song froze on chaoz airflow half-way through. every time i tried. i restarted the game, but then i had no progress.

Decent game, I think its on the edge of keeping your attention and not, especially since you have to play each song to unlock the next. Was easier at first and got harder which was good.

Unfortunately that problem really killed it. I tried using a rest to see if that would fix it, but the timer was frozen and the song was too.

For a flash version, good, but some issues.

Skincraft Skincraft

hahaha

I love the custom skins selection with all the pictures wearing the minecraft face. awesome.

This thing is pretty cool too, especially cause it works in minecraft. The 3D preview is amazing. bravo!

The-Swain responds:

That's me with a minecraft guy face printed over a cardboard box <3

Spacebar Spacebar

decent

good idea with the bar, but it doesnt show what level you are on. One of the levels drained 100% of my energy trying to do it, while the others barely any. So i dont think the difficulty is well spread out.

otherwise its interesting.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Can you post the controls on the comments?

I forgot them and it doesnt tell you the controls anywhere >:(

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

cool

i just walked on water!!!!!

Necronator Necronator

good, a few problems though!

when you use a spell with everyone selected, it moves all of your units! this is bad because then they die really quick. theres a few other glitches too that others mentioned. other than that, great game!

Tetraform Tetraform

easy

yeah i only got hit like 2 or 3 times, but i guess that doesnt count as a full planet :( no mountains??? :(

it was really hard to maintain the planet though. i got plenty of clouds and atmosphere....

also I didnt get my completing the game medal, or the beating the game with no continues either... i guess it just didnt load?

its a decent game, but kinda hard and straight forward :/ fun, but not for long.

Level Up! Level Up!

i thought it was a great idea

the loosing powers thing i thought was lame at first but then i understood how all the time and stuff worked. gotta get used to it for a bit, but then its really fun. parts of the worlds were done nicely.

after you know what youre doing it seems short, but meh.

good game!

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

yup

i right-clicked and it crashed :/ sucks cause i was on a high level and i lost the game pregress. so now i dont feel like playing it again :/

its a pretty good game. graphics are nice, new towers are also nice. i like the ranking and how you earn new towers and all. Though i think it is a little repetative for getting more rank. i may be wrong since i didnt play much of it. maybe it was cause i didnt feel like starting out really slow. great work on it though

Halloween Chick! Halloween Chick!

too many small things imo

i think it should have a little larger items instead of all these mini things. very messy. some of the stuff isnt bad though.

but i guess its not bad. i dont see the point in dress-up games but just felt like reviewing this one lol.